Our commitment = your performance
Mobilizing our resources in order to provide you with sustainable competitive advantages by positioning ourselves as a « strategic supplier »
Differentiation by know-how
- DEGOISEY™ : special machinery - rotating machinery - prototyping and low-volume production
- LOREY™ : aeronautics – mid-volume production
- JACQUELIN-FLEURIOT™ : rotating machinery - aeronautics – low & mid-volume production
Turnover of SAS DEGOISEY
2010 1 400 K€
2016 2 800 K€
Conan & Holder : 0,30 - Gearing < 50%
Based Ressources View
- Agility: answering all the requests with a specific offer.
- Attractiveness: mobilizing the necessary resources to serve customers.
- Flexibility: including a priority production in schedules.
- Quality: produce and check parts meeting customers’ requirements.
- Savings: providing costs acceptable by the market.
- Added value: providing a complete service including purchases, assembly and tests.
- Related service: guaranteeing performing logistics.
Differentiation by industrial means
- Turning: maximum capacity Ø 600; Lg 1 250.
8 CN lathes 2 to 5 axes incl. 2 INTEGREX.
- Milling: maximum capacity X=1 000 - Y=600 - Z=560.
8 NC horizontal or vertical units with 3 to 5 axes incl. 1 unit with 5 continuous axes.
- Conventional machines
- Equipments and control means: three-dimensional, profile projector and metrology.
The control instruments and equipments are calibrated by an approved metrology board.
Differentiation by skills
|Skills||Lathes INTEGREX||Lathes CNC||Machining Centres||Conventional|
|Management and human ressources|
Differentiation by added value
- Industrial site open in August
- 2-shift work
- Capacity : 3 000 h/month
Prestations associées personnalisables
- Heat treatments and surface treatments
- Assembly and testing
- Identification of batches
- Serialisation (data according to requests)
- Packaging and dispatch
|speciale machines||Within 5 working days||99,8%||0,01%|
|machines tournantes||Within 4 weeks for complex parts |
Storage and management for series parts
|AERO||Within 2 weeks of receipt of material and/or forging pieces||100%||0%|